2019 Land Pride DT35
Call for Price
The DT35 Ditcher features a standard 1" ripper shank, adjustable impeller head, and reversible/replaceable cutting edges. The 16" or 18" diameter impeller leaves a clean and sculptured trough to keep water flowing freely from unwanted areas. The DT35 quickly creates channels for small irrigation ditches and for efficiently diverting water from unwanted areas.
- HP range: 30 - 60 HP
- Cat. l & ll: Fits wide variety of tractors.
- Quick-Hitch adaptable: Quickly and easily attach ditcher to tractor with one person.
- 16" or 18" Impeller: Adjustable Impeller digs a nice size drainage or irrigation ditch up to 8" or 9" deep with each pass.
- 4 Blades on impeller: 4 Blades make digging easier and smoother than fewer blades.
- 1/2" blades: Heavy-duty blades made out of c1084 material for long life.
- Blades can be rotated when worn and are replaceable: Each blade has four cutting edges to extend blade life. When one edge is worn, rotate blade 180° to a new cutting edge. Replace blades when all four cutting edges are worn out.
- 1/2" cutting edge: impeller features 4 replaceable 1/2" hardened steel cutting edges.g
- Single #80 roller chain: Single #80, high tensile roller chain keeps stretching to a minimum and has the strength needed to take shock loads posed by extreme digging conditions.
- Bolt tension idler: Chain idler is bolt adjusted to keep constant tension on chain during tough digging conditions, which also makes for smoother digging operations.
- Hardened tooth sprockets: Hardened tooth sprockets have the strength needed to take the load of the single #80 chain and rigorous digging conditions.
- Greaseable sealed for life bearings: Input and output shafts feature 2" ID ball type bearings. Ball bearings offer smooth and quiet operation. Bearings are greasable to keep properly lubricated and purge dirt out.
- 4-Bolt flangette: Bearings are housed in 4 bolt flangettes.
- Cat. 4 shear-bolt driveline: Heavy-duty driveline with shear-bolt protects the unit when obstructions are encountered.
- Depth controlling skid shoe: Replaceable 3/8" thick skid shoe for long life and uniform depth control.
- Ripper shank: For hard packed soils, the Shank rips up the ground just ahead of the impeller, allowing the impeller to take in the soil vs. bouncing on hard packed soil. Shank has 2 height adjustments to match impeller diameter.
- Horsepower Range: 30 - 60 horsepower
- Hitch: Cat. L & ll, Quick-Hitch Adaptable
- Machine Weight: 390 lb.
- Tractor Power Take-Off: 540 RPM
- Impeller rpm: 540 RPM
- Impeller Diameter: Adjustable, 16 in. or 18 in.
- Impeller Blades: 4 ea., Replaceable 1/2 in. thick steel with hardened steel
- Chain: Single lb.80 roller chain with positive tension bolt
- Chain Case Oil: Shell Gadus S2 V2200 00 flowable grease Land Pride Part lb.821-045C (32 oz. bottle)
- Input/Output Shafts: 2 in. Cold rolled steel
- Bearings: Sealed for life ball bearings
- Driveline: Cat. 4 with shear-bolt
- Ripper Shank: 2 height adjustments to match impeller diameter Spring tine tip
- Adjustable Skid Shoe: 3/8 in. thick, replaceable
- Trenching Width
- Adjustable, 16 in. or 18 in.
- Trenching Speed
- 540 rpm