2019 Land Pride CA1572
Call for Price
The Land Pride CA15 Series Core Aerators relieve soil compaction and allow air circulation in grassy surfaces such as lawns, soccer fields, football fields, baseball fields, municipal parks and golf course fairways. They utilize replaceable hardened spring steel spoons mounted on rotating discs. Pulled cores are deposited on the surface for subsequent drying, pulverization or removal. Weight can be added to the weight tray to help achieve maximum spoon penetration. When your turf begins to suffer the effects of compaction and wear, such as shallow root zones, thatch build-up, worn pathways, compacted soil, poor surface percolation, or water stands, a Land Pride CA15 Series Core Aerator will provide immediate seasonal relief.
- Cat. 0, Cat. 1 and Cat. 1 Limited Hitch: Fits many of the smaller tractors and fits Land Pride Quick Hitch.
- 4 Sizes 48", 56", 64" & 72": Great sizes for small landscapers, golf courses, campuses, and cities.
- Formed 10 Ga. mainframe and rotary supports: Formed 10 Ga.plates offers good strength and appearance.
- Expanded metal in weight tray: Adds safety over spoon area, doesn’t allow foreign weight object to fall into spoon area, keeps cores from being thrown forward.
- 16 Ga. x 1/2" I.D. harden spring steel spoons with beveled edge: Penetrates the ground easier than spoons constructed of a heaver gage material and/or larger diameter bodies.
- Individual Spoon Replacement: Requires removal of only two bolts to replace a worn-out spoon. Don’t have to disassemble the whole rotary section to get to the spoons.
- 4 1/2" Gang spacing: Offers optimum core pulling pattern.
- Spoon gangs: Spoon gangs are independent of each other allowing for less side load torque on each gang and tearing of the turf during turns.
- Spoon gang greasing: Each gang has a grease zerk for smooth rotation.
- 3 - Storage stands: Keeps the spoons off the ground while in storage and aids in hooking-up to the tractor.
- 6 3/16" Spoon spacing - forward travel: Offers optimum aeration.
- 72" = 5.0 Aeration cores per Sq. ft.: Provides good aeration per square foot
- Weight tray Additional weight can be easily added to the aerator.
- Working Width: 66 in.
- Overall Width: 72 5/16 in.
- Overall Length: 24 7/8 in.
- Overall Height: 31 13/16 in.
- Weight: 208 lb.
- Max allowable added weight in Weight Tray: 500 lb.
- Number Of Spoons: 90
- Spoon Material: 16Ga. hardened spring steel, Replaceable.
- Spoon Spacing in forward travel: 6 in.
- Spoon Penetration: 3 in. Depending on ground conditions and added weights.
- Plug Size: 1/2 in. Diameter
- Gang spacing: 4 1/2 in.
- Number of Gangs: 15
- Frame Construction: Channel Formed 10 GA sheet
- Hitch: Cat. 0, Cat. 1 & Cat. 1 limited
- Quick Hitch: Fits Land Pride's Quick Hitch Models QH05 and QH15
- Number of Support Stands: 3
- Coring Width
- 66 in.
- Coring Depth
- 3 in. Depending on ground conditions and added weights.
- 31 13/16 in.
- 208 lb.
- 72 5/16 in.
- 24 7/8 in.