2018 Trac-Vac 2000-IC
Call for Price
Model 2116 Shown
Trac Vac Truck Loaders from Palmor Products are especially designed for the removal of bulk leaves and grass.
Each of the models feature 2" Reese hitch mounting. The six-bladed forward curve turbine leads to better air flow, less clogging and maximum pickup efficiency. An eight inch, flexible galvanized metal exhaust hose has an adjustable deflector for controlled distribution of materials and may be rotated to facilitate unloading.
The 10 or 12 1/2 foot intake hose with hand wand assembly and generous eight inch diameter swallows up leaves and grass quickly and efficiently. A heavy-duty nylon turbine housing liner helps to assure long life.
The Model 2000-IC is powered by an 8HP Briggs and Stratton Intek I/C engine, and includes 12 1/2 feet of intake hose.
The Model 2100 features an 11HP Briggs and Stratton Engine and has a larger air turbine assembly generating 20% more air flow, and includes 12 1/2 feet of intake
- The Model 2116 (Pictured)features a 16HP Briggs and Stratton V-Twin electric start engine, heavy duty larger air turbine, 10 feet of 10 inch diameter hose with hose support for ease of handling, a rock trap assembly to keep larger objects that may damage turbine assembly out of the turbine housing, a 5-gallon gas tank, and its own battery mounted to the vac frame.
- Recommended for pickup trucks 3/4 ton or larger. Only for use with a frame mounted reese hitch, not for use with the swing-away bumper or tailgate mounts.
- Trac Vac Truck Loaders have the following support options:
- Swing-away bumper mount bolts to bumper and allows operator to "swing" truck loader out of the way of the tailgate for unloading of debris. Not for use with 2116.
- Tailgate mount for trucks not equipped with a 2" Reese hitch mount. Not for use with 2116.
- Also sold separately are truck covers that will fit most full size pick-up trucks, increases capacity of truck bed to 190 cubic feet (150 bushel), constructed of rust resistant 20 gauge galvanized steel, has an all steel 1.5" tubular frame, has 20 square feet of 1/4" wire mesh vent on top, includes adjustable top vent covers to keep out rain, and has a 2 piece easy-access removable tailgate cover.
- The 280/TA truck cover is a tapered cover. This cover will most the full size tapered truck beds. Note: Most current model trucks have tapered beds.
- The 280/FD truck cover is a non-tapered cover which measures 66" wide across front and rear, 96" long and 41" tall. This cover will fit full size non-tapered truck beds. (Dimensions are inside dimensions of cover.)
- Engine Type
- Briggs and Stratton Intek I/C
- 8 hp